Up to six hundred Singapore Dollars (S$600, maximum) to offset registration and/or travel expenses associated with presenting your own work at the International STEM Education Conference (ISTEM-ED) 2024 Singapore.
29 February 2024
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Confirmed acceptance to present at International STEM Education Conference 2024 Singapore.
- Listed as the first author on the accepted paper.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in a graduate programme affiliated to a university or a research institute.
Award recipients will be notified by email after 6 March 2024 (Note: End of Early-bird Rate for Conference Registration: 23 April 2024)
- Proof of full-time student status
- Proof of presentation: you must make your presentation at the time appointed in the conference programme.
- Proof of attendance: digital copy (PDF or JPEG) of air or ground transportation tickets, hotel statement, or food receipts clearly indicating date and location should be provided upon collection of the award.
The monetary component of the Award will be processed following verification that Award conditions have been met. The award will be presented immediately after your presentation in the form of a Cashier's Order made out in Singapore Dollars.
Before you apply please check your eligibility as stated above, then follow the steps below:
- Ensure you are the lead author of at least one accepted abstract.
- You should submit your abstract as early as possible, in order to receive notification of acceptance before applying for this travel award.
- Send an email to the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com) by 29 February 2024
- State the Abstract Number(s) of your accepted paper(s).
- Provide a short statement to support your request to be given this travel award
- Include documentary proof of full-time graduate student status
- Include your current Curriculum Vitae (there is no specific template)
- You will be notified by email after 6 March 2024
- Register to attend before 23 April 2024 to enjoy the early-bird student rate.